Domestic Goddesses

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

For Roe's Closet...

So here's what I'm thinking for your closet...

Step 1, take everything out of there... all of it...

Step 2, put in a modular shelf that will fit the dimensions of your closet. Nothing you have to actually install, just an inexpensive unit that you can get at Home Depot, or Target. The key here is getting stuff on levels that you can access rather than have to take everything out of the closet to get to something at the bottom. This way, it's lifted, and organized. I put one of these in my storage space, and it made a huge difference.

Step 4, get some tubs or bins that you can organize stuff into. Cute little baskets, and boxes you can also find at target, or ikea, or the container store.

Step 5, start putting it back in there neat and tidy, and on the way trash anything you haven't seen in two years...

1 Comments:

  • I bow to you and your knowledge of storage solutions. I've begun Phase 1 - cleaned out, threw out a lot. Now I think I'll examine starting Phase 2, where I implement some of your solutions...

    By Blogger Roe, At 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home