Domestic Goddesses

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Passive Aggression, Spring-Cleaning Style

It ain't Martha, but it works. I decided that instead of tackling my wee kitchen, to do something completely different and start on my linen closet - yes, I know you should never start with your closets because no one can see those. Call it passive-aggression, but it works for me. I always feel like I've accomplished something if I get a closet done.

This is, sadly, organized for this closet. It's piles and piles of sheets, not to mention some storage. And I threw some stuff out, which is always good since I have awful packrat tendencies. (I will too make a quilt out of Will's and Alex's old baby blankets!)

And then, there's the bottom of the closet. While it pains me to go there, I must... brace yourselves.


There's nowhere else to put the shopping cart, but that's apparently the least of my worries. I've got to get in there. I've got to get some of those plastic cubes or something, because this just looks like I don't know what. Yikes.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Ok, so here are my thoughts for you. Go to target, or home depot and buy a modular shelving unit that will fit in there, one of those steel adjustable numbers. They aren't too pricey and may solve a lot for you.

    The trick is to make the closet more easy to use, if it's shelved in there then you will be able to access the stuff at the bottom more easilly. I'll post up some links.

    By Blogger Stacey, At 5:23 PM  

  • Ok, so here are my thoughts for you. Go to target, or home depot and buy a modular shelving unit that will fit in there, one of those steel adjustable numbers. They aren't too pricey and may solve a lot for you.

    The trick is to make the closet more easy to use, if it's shelved in there then you will be able to access the stuff at the bottom more easilly. I'll post up some links.

    By Blogger Stacey, At 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home