Domestic Goddesses

Friday, May 18, 2007

Progress...

Okay, so the title of this post is a little misleading. I think it's more like Baby Steps...

I've started to work on my bedroom and do a little bit of Slash and Burn (not literally).

I took a ton of clothes out of my closet and off the shelves this week, some of it was trash, like ratty old tank tops, and shirts with holes in them. Some of it went into bags to be dropped off at the donation center.

I always think, I should itemize this stuff and get a receipt and write it off. Do any of you do that?

My closet is looking more spacious already.

1 Comments:

  • We used to itemize and get a receipt at drop-off and it was great at tax time. Now, though, our accountant has told us that for the new tax year, not only do you have to have an itemized list BUT you have to have PHOTOS of the things you dropped off - apparently, the whopping $20 or so in tax deductions is too much for the government to believe. Double-check just in case it didn't happen, though.

    By Blogger Roe, At 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home