Domestic Goddesses

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm Hungry

It's nearing grocery shopping time and the cupboard isn't bare, but there never seems to be any ingredients I need to make anything. I'm somehow always one or two key ingredients short. WTF?

I had everything to make black bean soup, for instance - except for the black beans. For a change, I had a nice, ripe banana for the banana muffins, but alas, no ricotta cheese (no buttermilk either, but I can use a substitute for that). It's 8:55 and I have yet to eat dinner. Should I just pry open a can of chickpeas, pour some tahini on it and call it a night?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • I know, I'm so often having to get "Creative" with dinner...

    By Blogger Stacey, At 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home