Domestic Goddesses

Monday, April 03, 2006

Chefography

I have become ensconced in Food Network programming. My latest obsession was the Chefography series, which is kind of a happier Behind-the-Music/True Hollywood story of four of the Food Network chefs: Emeril, Paula Deen, Ina Garten, and Giada DeLaurentiis. They were great, and I hope they do more! I want to see Alton Brown, George Duran, Rachael Ray, and more! It was so engrossing and even though I don't always watch the shows, it made me want to check them out (and sure enough, I DVR'd a Paula Deen show on beef stew... mmmm...). If they repeat them, I highly recommend them.

Found some parmesan gnocchi at Trader Joe's, so I'm making sauce this weekend... mmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home