Domestic Goddesses

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Cooking!

So, who's cooking/baking what on Christmas? I'm thinking of whipping up a nice big batch of muffins for Christmas morning, especially since my mom will be sleeping over on Christmas Eve so we'll have a nice family breakfast. I have the Miracle Muffins cookbook, which is worth the money - find it and buy it! - but there are so many tasty (and healthy/low-fat) choices, it'll be hard to narrow down.

I also came across a Swedish Cookbook my friend Helene gave me (who's from Stockholm) that has a great sponge cake recipe (sockerkaka for anyone interested in the Swedish name). I made this recipe constantly when I first got the cookbook, because the ingredients are simple and common household staples. It always got rave reviews. Maybe I'll whip that up again.

I'll post the recipe - if anyone tries it, let me know how you like it and what the reaction you got was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home