Domestic Goddesses

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just a KAL update... and what I hate to clean...

I'm knitting along, got another full pattern repeat on the cabled scarf done last night. And I am almost ready to divide the Jester Hat into the halves needed to make the little Jester points; got some actual train knitting done today. No pictures, sadly, because my remote blogging capability on my cell phone is off - apparently, it's sending my pictures to someone else's blog. WTF? Freaking Verizon.

So I answered one of my thousand MySpace surveys yesterday and was asked what household chore I hate the most. While Stacey said cleaning the toilet - and yes, that is a godawful task - I have to tell you, I hate sweeping/mopping. GOD, do I hate it. I guess it's because I've got so much clutter between the four of us that I have to move so much crap out of the way in order to effectively do so - and since we also have two cats, the fur and the dust just destroys my allergies.

Having said that, I really need to dust, sweep and mop. It looks like a furry monster is living under my bed. Sigh...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I hate cleaning out the refrigerator. Hands down that's the worst. So many awful smells, and mystery drips of goo. I'd rather clean the toilet any day, it goes much faster.

    By Blogger Lauren, At 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home