Domestic Goddesses

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Merrily I KAL Along...


I made some progress on the Ravelry KAL tonight. It doesn't look like much, but you can definitely see the beginning of the cable showing itself. I love it and I love working with the Donata yarn. It is so soft and easy to work with, and it really works well with the bamboo double-pointed needle (dpn) I'm using in lieu of a cable needle as well as the aluminum needle I'm working the scarf on. It's 70% alpaca, so it just feels so soft, I want to wrap myself up in it now.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • It looks sooo soft! I love the color too.

    By Blogger Lauren, At 9:37 AM  

  • Thanks! I fell in love with that teal as soon as I saw it on the shelf.

    I've got goodness planned for the wee Benevides, don't you worry. ;-)

    By Blogger Roe, At 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home