Domestic Goddesses

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I AM Knitting!

I finished another chart repeat (16 rows) on the Cabled Scarf from Vogue Knitting last night. It's shaping up nicely, and even though I am taking a lot of time to get through it, it's a pretty intricate pattern so I'd rather not rush through it.

Having said that, I need train knitting. BIG time. So I cast on for a Jester Hat from Yarn Girls' Guide to Kid Knits. Will it be for Baby Boyd? Will it go into the knitting pile for Baby Benevides? I haven't the foggiest, to be honest; I do know that it's darn cute, it knits up fairly easily, and it's portable for train knitting. So there we have it.

I finished a Christening blanket for Ella, who's the daughter of Mike's best friend (and Will's godfather). I blogged about that over at RoeSpot, so you can go here to read about it if you haven't already. It's a cautionary tale about buying consistent dye lots and being wary of stash diving for large projects.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home