Domestic Goddesses

Thursday, December 27, 2007

What Shall We Do in the New Year?

We need to either let this poor blog die a noble death or rock it out. What shall it be? Shall I move talk of knitting and crafting from RoeSpot to this blog? Anyone? Bueller?

Did anyone accomplish any sort of holiday cooking or baking this year? I was SO low on Christmas spirit that I'm ashamed to say I did very, very little. I pulled the butternut squash sauce over tortellini together for Linda & Ian's lovely Holiday Gathering, and I threw together the spinach dip from Kraft Food & Family for my aunt & uncle's house on Christmas Day. But this year, there were no cookies to be had.

And my knitting was fraught with aggravation. I'm seriously considering putting a calendar together for 2008 that will help me plan out knitting/handcrafting seasons, various special events that I want to knit or shop for (i.e., baby showers, birthday parties, holiday parties). Maybe that will help me find the spirit that just wasn't there this year.

What shall we make of this poor little neglected blog, folks?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home