Domestic Goddesses

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Book Review: Nesting: It's a Chick Thing


My next foray into the book world is Nesting: It's a Chick Thing by Ame Mahler Beanland & Emily Miles Terry. I love the subtitle: 100 Tales, 1,000 Tips, and Endless Inspiration for Women Who Seriously Play House & Garden (and Hold Pink Poker Nights). Who wouldn't fall for that title?

I'm still reading it, but I am LOVING it. There are so many fun ideas in here and I love that it's all about girlfriends helping out to create together. I may have to buy multiple copies of this book and pass them out to my fellow Domestic Goddesses this holiday season. Any book with a section entitled "Hand Me A Screwdriver (and Hold the Vodka) and tells you how to throw a garden party minus the garden must have a place on my bookshelf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home