Domestic Goddesses

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

TV Parties

I swear, if Lost didn't premiere on a Wednesday and two days before Battlestar Galactica, I'd have a Lost season premiere party. Can you imagine how much fun that would be? You could go crazy on the luau gear. I still think I may order this just to have:

What home doesn't need their own tiki totem pole?

I could serve coconuts and coconut-dusted goodness, pineapple, and heck - since Dharma drops food on the island all the time, I could even serve No Frills foods.

Oh man... why does Lost have to be on a school night?

3 Comments:

  • That would be the ideal place to try out making a Key Lime pie...

    By Blogger Stacey, At 4:49 PM  

  • Stop! I can't commit to two parties in one week! Especially when one is on a weeknight! AUGH!!

    Mmm... key lime pie...

    By Blogger Roe, At 9:23 AM  

  • well, we could have Key Lime at your Battlestar party... we just have to rename it...

    By Blogger Stacey, At 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home