Domestic Goddesses

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Living Room

So much for my massive book organizing project. I had them all over the living room floor, but since we finally broke the futon for good this week in the blackout, the books had to quickly go back on the shelves. It looks a little neater, but I didn't get anywhere near the reorganization that I wanted to do.

Anyway, the reason for the quick cleanup is that we had to purchase a new sofa. It's supposed to arrive on Friday which means there needs to be space to put it. I'm freaking.

2 Comments:

  • Cool, new sofa! Where did you go for it? Ikea? Jennifer Convertibles?

    By Blogger Roe, At 12:31 PM  

  • Went to Jennifer Leather, didn't get a sofabed though. Unfortunately, we had to choose fast, since we couldn't even sit on the futon anymore...

    By Blogger Stacey, At 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home