Domestic Goddesses

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Storage...

So, like Roe, I'm also trying to figure out what to do with all of our Books. It's getting rediculous. I've finally decided to pack a lot of them away into storage. Got a couple new Rubbermaid Tubs, they are on sale at Target for $5, and I started packing away yesterday. Well, no wonder the shelves are packed to the brim, I mean do I really need the 1988 World Almanac out for our use right now? The answer... NO. Nor do I need a European travel guide from 1994. Anyway, they're all going to storage, I can't bring myself to throw anything away, other than some periodicals and stuff like GRE test prep books.

Now, the real quesition. How exactly am I going to store a couple 4 foot tall karate trophys?

5 Comments:

  • We need very large homes with deep basements.

    By Blogger Roe, At 2:38 PM  

  • Yes, indeed we do...

    By Blogger Stacey, At 10:07 AM  

  • Let's make the men work while we shop.

    By Blogger Roe, At 1:54 PM  

  • that works...

    By Blogger Stacey, At 3:38 PM  

  • None of my business but perhaps you might want to sort through the books and ask yourself, is this a book I intend to read again? If not, why add to the clutter and keep it? Might be a good idea to donate it to a local library or charity, perhaps something like this: http://vamessedup.livejournal.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home