Domestic Goddesses

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! How was everyone's holiday?

My mom, two of my brothers-in-law and my future sister-in-law came over; Mike cooked up two turkey breasts and we made tons of sides. I tried out a Kraft potato salad recipe that their test kitchen e-mailed out as a healthy makeover and it came out awesome - have to report on the site. The butternut squash and apples recipe I posted from Self came out very tasty, but I would recommend boiling the squash after dicing it just to soften it a bit; it was a little firm even after browning it in the oven for 15 minutes and then cooking it an additional five in the maple syrup/red wine vinegar sauce that you add on.

So very stuffed. Urp...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home