Domestic Goddesses

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Chicken Po' Boys

This is a recipe I copied down from some fireman that was on the Tony Danza show last year (I know, chuckle, chuckle), but these sandwiches are pretty alright...

I preface this and all other of my recipe entries by admitting that I am a bit of a slob, not always super strict on instructions of ingredients...

21/2 lbs chicken breast, cut up-I think makes about five sandwiches?


Rub for chicken
1 tsp oregano
1/2 cup olive oil
chile powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp cayenne pepper


rub it on the chicken and cook in the pan, about 7 minutes each side.


Then, in separate bowl, mince

1 bundle cilantro ( I forget what you say about cilantro-when I say bundle, I don't mean all of it, just one of the smaller bundles that are a part of it...)
couple dashes hot sauce
1/2 cup mayonaise
mix it up for spread on the bread

1 Comments:

  • Yay! You were able to post! This sounds tasty, gotta try this one night for dinner (sans hot sauce for the boys, I'm the one with the cast-iron stomach).

    By Blogger Roe, At 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home