Domestic Goddesses

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Holidays are a-Coming!

So Halloween is past, and we're in November. Which means when I blink, it'll be Christmas Eve. Shall we start talking holiday cooking/baking/decorating/fun and cheap holiday gifts to make and give?

I think for a bunch of us, the holidays will be tight - I'm all about the fuzzy scarf gift this year. Get some fun Lion Brand Fun Fur for $5 a skein and knit a scarf. Put it in a cute container from Pearl River for $1.50, and viola - Merry Christmas.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

4 Comments:

  • I love Pearl River Mart!

    Anything handmade is an honor to receive as a gift...other than stitching a hole or something, I still don't know how to knit or crochet, must get a handle on it one day.

    By Blogger Linda, At 5:27 PM  

  • I can teach you how to knit in no time, Stacey and I have been talking about getting together to learn. I think Lauren wanted to learn to. So let's do a girls' night in - we'll have a housewarming for Lauren and learn to knit!

    By Blogger Roe, At 7:03 PM  

  • Sounds good, might be a while before there's space to knit here though. I seem to spend most of my time as a chaufer. That should get better next week when jackie gets back from Wisconsin.

    By Blogger Lauren, At 1:55 PM  

  • pearl river is the best!

    By Blogger Stacey, At 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home