Domestic Goddesses

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Party at Linda's Place!/Bread Machine recipes?

So Linda, is the tentative date for your holiday get-together Dec. 3? I had to check back through our other blogs to find that date, hee hee... If so, let's try and plan it here, I thought it may be fun. I'll make my cranberry-pecan stuffing (and post the recipe here).

Anyone have any good bread machine recipes? I have to blow the dust off mine; I used it a lot for a while. Will loves it and it's a great way to introduce little ones to cooking. It's virtually impossible for them to hurt themselves, you measure out all your ingredients, they pour it into the bread machine, close the lid and set the number to start things. He makes a wickedly good cinnamon raisin loaf, I can have him make that for the holiday dinner if that's something people like.

I'll look through my old bread machine recipes and post some - Linda, if you ever want to borrow my bread machine, like I said, I'll share. :-) I also have a juicer I'm more than willing to loan out if anyone wants to give it a whirl. My dad bought both for me when he was on a health kick a few years ago; the bread machine I used faithfully. The juicer, eh.

4 Comments:

  • not being able to drink citrus, makes juicing a little less fun...

    By Blogger Stacey, At 12:36 PM  

  • That does suck. My dad had these bizarre juice recipes like watercress and broccoli juice - nastiness.

    By Blogger Roe, At 1:58 PM  

  • eeeew

    By Blogger Stacey, At 4:31 PM  

  • Dad gets a little crazy with newfangled things.

    By Blogger Roe, At 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home