Domestic Goddesses

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Trader Joe's mixes

Trader Joe's has good mixes, if you need some quick and easy help. Their cornbread is AWESOME. The best I've tried so far. I used it in a Mexican Cornmeal Casserole that I make from time and time, and it really tasted amazing.

Trader Joe's banana bread mix is really tasty, too. Mike and I were noshing on it the other night. :-)

Speaking of Mexican Cornmeal Casserole, that's a dish I gotta post here. I've got all these great recipes out of old Weight Watcher cookbooks that you would not believe are Weight Watcher recipes, they are so good. I'll even post the points value for any WW-ers that check in. I'm at work now, so I don't have my recipe books... have to post tonite.

:-)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home